- Voice performance degree(s)… √
- Lesson policies drafted…√
- Done some auditions…√
“Things are so slow. This is not what real life was supposed to feel like. I got my degree – and I’m really good at this! But how am I going to actually do life?! This is hard!”
This is why we:
help voice majors succeed in using their degrees to the fullest
We LOVE talking anything and everything music entrepreneur.
Even if you’re looking to make a living outside of music, there may be ways that you need help feeding that part of yourself that initially inspired you to audition and drove you to endure all those juries.
As we’ve journeyed the path of trying to make a living in music while raising a family, we’ve learned a thing or two and would love to help others along the way.
You got a music degree for a reason.
You have an amazing set of skills.
You can go far and do great things.
There’s just one thing –
– it’s sometimes really confusing and hard to know what to do!
Once you know what to do, it’s really confusing and hard to figure out how to do it!
Here are some options for moving up with your music business:
- Attend one of our Twin Cities area “Thank God It’s Monday” monthly entrepreneur meet-ups: get info here
- Schedule a coaching session with Nathan – (complete the form below)
*group or individual
*in person or online over Zoom